1) Be friendly for eachother and the keep the chat clean!
- Offensive language will not be tolerated.
- No disputes and endless arguing.
- No religious and political discussions.
- No spamming.
- Keep the guild chat clean and fun!
2) Stick to the lore.
- As a Jedi or a Trooper you are obligated to show respect towards your higher ranked members.
- God-mode will NOT be tolerated! This means that overpowered emotes and abilities will be ignored and dealt with!
- No evil characters! You are not allowed to roleplay as a Sith or any other being that has a great affection for evil.
- Proper outfitting, you are expected to dress like the person you are IC, this means a Jedi dresses like a Jedi and a trooper dresses like a trooper! Sith armor is NOT allowed! Same goes for red/dark color Crystals!
- Stick to the Jedi code. (Jedi Only)
- Avoid running IC! Instead use the “walk” function.
- Enter and exit roleplay in a proper way. Do not just walk in a roleplay session, instead emote your presence e.g. Bow, Nod, Wave,… Nor do you just leave without any sign of it IC!
- Use the right terms to adress your fellow members in-character! E.g.: Battlemaster, Padawan, Sergeant,…
4) No lightsabers until you have achieved one!
- Initiates are not allowed to carry a lightsaber IC.
- Again, only suitable and lore valid lightsaber Crystals are allowed!
- OOC you can carry whatever you want.
5) Lightsaber Crystals
- Please click here
Thank you for your understanding!