The Aurorá Company Structure
The Aurora Company
! Heads up ! We are currently working on a military restructure, therefore the original structure with the origninal 5 squads that used to be mentioned below is out-dated. Mirage squad is currently our only active non-NPC squad until we’re done with the restructure and creation of new squads. Thank you for your understanding.
Current Commanding Officer: Battlemaster Avékum Toretto
Composition: Acklay Platoon, Omega Platoon (NPC), Liberation Platoon (NPC), Thunderbolt Platoon (NPC).
- Advanced Warfare
- Special Reconnaissance
- Direct Action
- Military Assistance
- Sabotage and demolition
- Hostage rescue
- Humanitarian missions
- Surgical Strike
- Contributing to the reestablishing of the Republic and the Jedi Order.
- Aiding planets who suffered greatly during the war with Zakuul.
- Spreading the Republic’s influence again throughout the Galaxy.
- Restoring peace and render aid to war torn worlds ravaged by Star Fortresses and the Eternal Fleet.
- Protecting them from pirates and thugs who would take advantage of the death, destruction, and chaos.
Company Motto: Endure and Overcome
Commanding Officer: Commander Hannah Elizabeth
Composition: Mirage Squad, Spectre Squad (NPC), Vendetta Squad (NPC) , Jester Squad (NPC) , Jackal Squad (NPC)
Acklay Platoon stands apart from the rest of the platoons within the Aurorá Company, due to them serving as a 1st Division within the company. Each soldier within Acklay has been handpicked through a thorough selection, where only the best and brightest soldiers within the Company serve within.
Once a soldier is inducted within Acklay, the said soldier will be placed within one of the famous five squads, depending on where their skills suit them best.
Squad Leader: Sergeant Major Colmax Wólf
Executive Officer: Corporal Tarr
Unit designation: Galactic Marines
Colours: White and brown
Mirage Squad are the galactic Marines and serve as the lifeblood of Acklay Platoon. Under the Republic Department of the Navy, Marines were cross-trained to fight on a variety of environments in ground, water and space, making them extremely versatile. They specialize in underwater and in-space boarding and capturing of enemy strongholds and spaceships as well as amphibious operations and medical procedures as they serve as the medical arm of Acklay Platoon. Mirage is equipped with all standard Marine equipment, but they also carry with them an advanced medkit, containing some of the most modern medicines known to the Republic, ensuring that they have a method of treatment for any injury that could face the members of Acklay Platoon.
Mirage applicants are picked from the troopers in Acklay who show intelligence and cunning on the battlefield, as well as a large understanding of medical procedure. Troopers in Mirage Squad are excellent at following existing medical procedure, as well as improvising, and thinking of new ways to treat the fellow soldier.
Duties of Mirage Squad:
- Medical procedures both on and outside the battlefield
- Conducting insertions and extractions by sea, space, air or land to accomplish covert, special warfare missions
- Collecting information and intelligence through special reconnaissance missions
- Field evacuations
- Boarding and capturing enemy strongholds
- Carrying out small-unit, direct-action missions against military targets
Mirage motto: “Adapt and overcome.”
Private 2nd Class
Private 1st Class
Lieutenant 2nd Class
Lieutenant 1st Class
Posted 19th Jan 2018 at 13:42.